Sunday, July 20, 2008

Love although dim will never fade

My forlorn heart still flutters-as it still remains in one piece;

awaiting your arrival to captivate itand love me the way I love you.

profound feelings I encompassfor you (a person with such a beautiful soul),

are complicating my every thought, my every wish,as they continue to grow stronger than ever before.

Constantly being told to let the feelings dissolve-by those who I confide in, is becoming too much to take.

I've tried so hard to let things fade in the past,but have found out that it doesn't last long.

Letting these feelings fade away will break my heart, for the thought of you would no longer linger in my mind.

I refuse to let this happen to me,so I will continue to hold on to these genuine feelings.




[ goth ]

No comments: